19.8.08

Love sick

Dr. Alec Harvey: I love you. I love your wide eyes, the way you smile, your shyness, and the way you laugh at my jokes.

Laura Jesson: [whimpers] Please don't.

Dr. Alec Harvey: I love you. I love you. You love me too. It's no use pretending it hasn't happened cause it has.

Laura Jesson:
Yes it has. I don't want to pretend anything either to you or to anyone else. But from now on, I shall have to. That's what's wrong. Don't you see? That's what spoils everything. That's why we must stop, here and now, talking like this. We're neither of us free to love each other. There's too much in the way. There's still time, if we control ourselves and behave like sensible human beings. There's still time.
[She is overcome with tears]

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Åh doll face, vilken klassisker. Vill bara trösta trösta.

Anonym sa...

Den filmen alltså. Du är bara för jävla fin.

Lust och Fägring sa...

Ja det här med heart ache är klassiskt.

Så du känner till Brief Encounter?

Anonym sa...

Javisst gör jag det. Älskar gamla rullar.